Behind every great product is a great organization. We're looking for a Talent Lead to join our team. As our first recruiter, you'll build foundations for attracting the best talent to Deepnote. We are entering the next phase of growth - and your work will be strategically important to scaling the company from 20 to 200. You will work closely with our CEO & the leadership team to define and shape our talent strategy. As Deepnote grows, you will have an opportunity to build your own team and grow into our Head of Talent / Head of People role at Deepnote.
What you'll work on:
- Working closely with our CEO & leadership team to define our hiring roadmap and objectives.
- Researching & experimenting with new hiring channels and strategies, evaluating their effectiveness and iterating our hiring process based on your learnings.
- Working closely with different functions and teams across the company to understand hiring priorities and scope of roles we need to hire for.
- Sourcing candidates for all Deepnote's roles, including foundational technical and non-technical roles (i.e., marketing and community, operations, sales).
- Acting as the voice of Deepnote in front of the candidates - attracting exceptional talent, sharing the Deepnote's story and selling them on our mission.
- Ensuring a great experience for our candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Learning & applying the best practices in recruitment from our talent partners (VCs, partner companies) to help us establish hiring excellence.
- Driving our employer branding (through both your personal and Deepnote's brand) to attract top talent.
- You have experience / interest in technical recruitment. You don't have to be deeply technical, but you should be eager to learn about our product and market, so that you can effectively pitch potential candidates.
- You have recruitment experience and success in sourcing and attracting passive candidates.
- You are driven and thrive in an environment where you define & drive your own agenda.
- You are structured and an execution machine.
- You are able to connect with different candidates across both technical and non-technical roles and comfortable reaching out to senior talent.
- You communicate in English clearly and with precision, both in person and in writing.
- You have experience in technical recruitment.